By simply replacing your stock trigger with a Tension trigger and adjusting the travel screws you will shorten your trigger pull by approximently 30-35%.
The Bone GTR gives the trigger a wider and more ergonic feel, providing the shooter with several different points on the trigger to shoot from. Whether you shoot faster with a single finger
Gripped around the curved center of the trigger or by using the
Tip of your finger to rapidly tap down on the flattened bottom section of the trigger or if you like to
Rip on your trigger by using two fingers to walk the trigger on the two wide points of the trigger....The Bone GTR was designed to help you find your speed more easily and makes transfering between shooting styles effortless and comfortable.
The Tension trigger is the only FULLY adjustable trigger for your eMek and MG100. Now you can fine tune your trigger with an externally adjustable spring TENSION screw. No more disassembling your trigger frame to change the internal spring.
Not only can you fine tune your spring TENSION but now you can also adjust the amount of movement in the trigger push pin (the pin that the trigger makes contact with), eliminating the wasted up and down movement and creating the shortest possible trigger pull.
The Tension trigger works with the stock valve, the Bang Switch, FLE and hAir45.
- Externally adjustable spring TENSION screw !NEW FEATURE!
- Push Pin guide adjustment screw (allowing you to remove all of the up and down play of the trigger push pin which creates the shortest trigger pull possible by eliminating wasted movement of the push pin) !NEW FEATURE!
- Pre-travel adjustment screw
- Actuation adjustment screw
- Post-travel adjustment screw
- CNC reamed trigger pin hole for a precision fit that limits any side to side trigger play but is extremely smooth during trigger pull
- Precision machined trigger pin for frictionless fit
- 3D resin printed Spring Block
- Custom trigger spring made specifically for the Tension trigger
- Flat nosed actuation set screw to eliminate any binding between the contact point of the actuation screw face and the trigger push pin (other set screws have an uneven, concaved surface)
- Nylon tipped push pin guide screw to create a self lubricated, non binding surface for the push pin to smoothly slide against
- 6061 aluminum trigger construction
- Polished and anodized in 4 popular colors
- MADE IN USA
These items sold seperately would normally total $75.
Get a a FULLY adjustable trigger and a trigger shoe for less than just the competitions valve upgrade.